How to Have an Unforgettable Time in Ontario?
Staying in Toronto? Go See Ontario Hockey Team in Action! Or Do Something Else…
Toronto is a city that barely sleeps and offers a wide variety of entertainments to Ontario hockey fans, gamers, and party animals. In fact, the variety is so wide that picking a single thing to do is nearly impossible. Luckily, you have this short guide!
Things to do while in Ontario
Here is a short list of things that you should do while visiting Toronto:
- Go to the Royal Ontario Museum. Archeologic findings, paintings, and artifacts — you will see a lot of cool stuff when visiting ROM.
- Visit Ripley’s Aquarium. It is a great place to go if you have children. Over 20 thousand aquatic creatures are waiting for you.
- If you want some adult entertainment, spend a couple of hours in the Oasis Aqualounge. Alcohol, friendly people, and a huge pool. What else do you need?
- Check out DandD Casino Events. It is a cool enterprise that organizes gambling events and other parties all across Ontario. When preparing for one, pamper yourself at EXISTING PlayerBonus with the best free spins and casino bonuses for an unforgettable casino night.
Exploring Niagara Falls and Ontario Lake
This mind-bogglingly huge waterfall has a combined area of 210 square kilometers. It is possibly the most recognizable natural attraction in whole Canada. What really cool is that you can stand behind the curtain of water after riding the elevator.
If you love water, exploring the vicinities of Ontario Lake will be a great way to spend a couple of days. One of the biggest lakes on our planet is so vast that it has several inhabited islands. Multiple settlements are scattered around the lake and invite tourists to spend some time in luxurious resorts.
To experience the pure joy of visiting this Great Lake, consider purchasing a tour. You don’t want to wander around and looking at the water mindlessly. Make sure to book a hotel and plan your trip.
Gaming Entertainment in Toronto
Casinos in Toronto are places where everyone can win big, if they’re lucky. Responsible players, who want to play casino games, will always find a way to do so no matter where they are. When in Toronto, both residents and tourists can get different gambling experiences, such as land based casinos, or online gambling sites. If you are curious to find what options are available for Canadian players and where do they play poker, you can do it on http://pokerpromotionalcodes.com/, and start gaming right now.
Popular local restaurants and bars
Travelling and sightseeing require energy! Satiate your hunger for good food and fancy drinks by visiting these establishments:
- Real Sports Bar. This is a great place to watch Ontario hockey players in action without spending a dime on tickets. 200 TVs and strong alcohol will make your evening fun! This bar serves grilled meat and fish as well as snacks.
- Casino Woodbine is possibly the best casino in Toronto with a great restaurant is also a good choice for those who want to spend some time near food and entertainment. Their menu features mostly European and North American cuisine, but you can also order something fancier. Special guests may receive a nice casino bonus.
Explore the best slots Canada sites on www.diversegames.com and play the top casino games for free.
- Alo restaurant will surprise you with a sophisticated tasting menu served stylishly. High French cuisine costs a lot, but you will never forget your visit here. Prepare for at least an hour of eating excellent food in one of the best restaurants in Ontario.
- Meltdown e-Sports Bar is a place for gamers and those who love cybersports. Snacks, drinks, and video games of all sorts won’t let you die from boredom. Come with friends to cheer for your favorite e-Sports teams or play games. Even diehard Ontario hockey fans come here frequently!
Attend a hockey match
Did you know that you can visit Wayne Gretzky’s restaurant and get a chance to meet him personally? Ontario hockey fans love ice hockey and worship their best players like stars they are! Some of the best NHL teams like Montreal Canadians (24 Stanley Cups) and Toronto Maple Leafs, the Ontario hockey team with 13 Stanley Cups. If you love this sport, attending at least one NHL game is a must!
Canadians also love sports betting. A study conducted by the Canadian Gaming Association showed that the annual revenue from sports betting was more than $460 million in 2013. Official numbers suggest that Canadians spend a lot of time evaluating betting odds in online casinos.
If you consider yourself a gamer, you can download a mobile casino app and bet on your favorite team while attending their games live and win real money! Ontario hockey fans love sports betting more than playing slots games! To top it all off, many receive a hefty casino bonus when betting at an online casino!
Get your poker face on and start playing on the best Canada online poker sites only on feedbackpoker.com.